General eligibility conditions for the senior fare
- Be aged 65 and over
- Have a valid OPUS card with photo
Accès 65 HORS POINTE
Three cities in the Agglomération (Longueuil, Brossard and Boucherville) offer their citizens aged 65 years and over free travel on the RTL network during off-peak hours, i.e., from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and after 6:30 p.m. on weekdays, as well as on weekends and statutory holidays. Seniors in Saint-Lambert can also take advantage of this free service under certain conditions.
How to obtain your OPUS card with photo
Make an appointment at a metropolitan ticket office (Longueuil terminal, Downtown terminal, Gare centrale terminal) through our secure portal (not possible by phone), accessible by computer, tablet or smartphone.
Anticipate 15 minutes per appointment at the ticket office.
What to bring to your appointment :
- Application for OPUS card duly completed
- Your photo OPUS card, if you have one (valid or expired)
- Proof of residence (tax bill, phone, cable or Internet bill, etc.) if you would like to benefit from the Accès 65 HORS POINTE fare offered free of charge to seniors in Longueuil, Brossard, Boucherville and Saint-Lambert
- $15 payable by cash, debit or credit card
DID YOU KNOW? OPUS photo cards are automatically registered, meaning if your card is lost, stolen or broken, the fares can be easily reloaded.