Request to carry out activities on RTL sites
Activities on RTL sites
The Réseau de transport de Longueuil (RTL) permits certain non commercial activities at its terminals and park-and-ride lots (e.g., film shoots, photo shoots, etc.). You may be authorized to carry out these activities under certain conditions, provided you submit a request in advance.
How to submit a request
- You can email your request to email@example.com, or call Customer Service at 450-463-0131.
- A minimum of 3 weeks is required to process your request.
- To ensure your request can be processed, make sure to provide the following information:
• The nature of the activity (described in detail)
• The date, time and expected duration of the activity
• The desired location
• The number of people involved in the activity
• The material that will be brought on site
• The name and contact information (address and telephone number) of the contact person(s), and the email address, if different from the applicant’s
- The activity must not take place between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m., or 3 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., and must not interfere with the users.
|You will receive an answer to your request within ten (10) business day of its receipt by the RTL.
Note that certain fees may apply; you will be advised of this by the RTL.
If a request is approved, the applicant will receive a letter of authorization or a site rental contract to hold the event. The applicant must keep this written authorization on hand and show it to an RTL employee upon request.
The applicant must also provide a waiver of liability in favour of the RTL.
Any inappropriate request that risks jeopardizing user safety or that does not meet the above requirements will be automatically refused.