OPUS en ligne
OPUS card holders can now purchase fares and check the contents of their card from their personal computer using a card reader.
Offered by all transit agencies in the Greater Montréal area that use the OPUS card, the OPUS en ligne service allows commuters to purchase most fares currently available with the OPUS card.
AN ADVANTAGEOUS SERVICE INTENDED TO IMPROVE THE COMMUTING EXPERIENCE
- Practical : Reload or check the contents of your card from home, using a computer, at any time
- Efficient : Avoid having to wait in line at points of sale
- Fast : Reload your card with just a few clicks; the fares are available immediately
- Convenient : Reload OPUS cards for the whole family - makes purchasing fares much easier for parents
All RTL tickets currently offered on an OPUS card (excluding subscriptions) are available at OPUS en ligne.
To use OPUS en ligne, commuters must first purchase a card reader, which they will connect to their personal computer to purchase fares.
The card reader is available online for $19.60 plus tax, including shipping and handling. Delivery is 5-7 business days.
To use OPUS en ligne, the system configuration must meet certain standards. See full details at OPUS en ligne.
PAYMENT METHOD FOR THE CARD READER AND FARES
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Payment by Interac is not available at the moment.
PARTICIPATING PUBLIC TRANSIT AGENCIES
All public transit agencies that use the OPUS card in the Greater Montréal area: