Lost and Found
Warning: If you have lost something in a paratransit vehicle, visit the lost and found page of the Paratransit Service section.
To find an item lost in an RTL bus
- Fill out the recover lost item form
- Contact Customer Service at 450-463-0131
If your item is found
- We will contact you to tell you how to get it back.
- You will then have up to 10 days to retrieve it according to the instructions provided.
- After this period, the RTL is within its rights to dispose of it.
You will only be contacted if your item is found.
All unclaimed items are donated to a non-profit organization or recycled, where applicable, with the exception of items that could be used to identify someone. These items are:
- returned to the issuing agency whenever possible (e.g., health insurance card);
- destroyed (shredded).
RTL’s limited responsibility
- Given that the RTL is not responsible for its clients’ personal belongings;
- Given that clients must remember to collect all personal items they bring onto our vehicles;
It is understood that the RTL cannot be held responsible for an item that a client forgets in one of its vehicles.
As such, the RTL’s responsibility is limited to making every effort to find and return the item to a client.
Accordingly, the RTL has no obligation to find and return items to their owners. Similarly, the RTL has no financial obligation to clients for lost items.